Top 5 BigCommerce Apps That Will Boost Your Sales
BigCommerce, has a fantastic array of apps and plugins that can help you grow your online business, better serve your customers, and eliminate many of the headaches and frustrations of running an online business. Platforms such as BigCommerce make it simple for eCommerce store owners to build their stores and profit more quickly. And, fortunately, because BigCommerce cannot provide every feature, they integrate with many apps, so your options are truly limitless. With the increase in eCommerce website design services, BigCommerce apps are now a trend.
In this article, we’ll go over the top BigCommerce apps that will boost your sales.
Which are the top 5 BigCommerce apps that will boost your sale?
Here are the top 5 BigCommerce apps that can help you grow your business and boost sales:
1. Constant Contact
Any eCommerce store must have an email list. At its most basic, it allows you to contact your customers (and potential customers) repeatedly. You can notify them of new inventory, a big upcoming sale, or even blog posts and news articles about your company.
Constant Contact’s drag-and-drop email builder allows you to create any email you want. They also have pre-made templates if you don’t have time to design your emails. You can also set up automated emails, so you never forget to contact someone.
- Award-winning Customer service.
- Tools, resources, and expert advice for beginners.
- 100+ mobile-optimized email templates that are easily customizable.
- Real-time reporting and analytics to help you determine which emails are most effective.
- Collect email addresses from your store, Facebook, mobile devices, or anywhere else you want.
- An easy-to-use dashboard for organizing your email list.
Constant Contact’s integration with BigCommerce is free. Constant Contact, on the other hand, offers two plans.
- Email: starting at $20 per month
- Email Plus: starting at $45 per month
Each of these plans has many features, but as you might expect, the Email Plus plan has the most. A/B testing, automated messages based on behavior, dynamic content, and other features are available.
If you want to start an email list, you’ll need a BigCommerce app to help you collect those emails in the first place.
Creating options that look good and convert well can take a long time. It is where a tool like OptinMonster can help.
- Beautiful campaigns can get created using an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.
- Reporting and statistics to help you stay on track with your performance
- Purchases, demo registrations, email signups, and other events get tracked in real-time.
- When a customer is about to leave, exit-intent technology will prompt them to opt-in.
- A variety of popups are available, including full-screen welcome mats and countdown timers.
- A/B testing will allow you to use the best-performing campaign.
The features of OptinMonster assist eCommerce businesses in reducing cart abandonment, growing email lists, and helping with onsite retargeting.
OptinMonster integrates with all of the best email marketing services, making it the ideal tool for building a customer and pre-customer database.
The integration of OptinMonster and BigCommerce is entirely free. OptinMonster offers four different plans. The Basic Plan is $19 per month, and the most advanced plan is $99 per month.
3. Yotpo Reviews
Social proof has a significant influence on buyer decisions. To increase brand awareness, drive more traffic, and increase sales, all businesses must include some social proof tactics in their marketing strategy.
Customer reviews are a great source of social proof. Did you know that 92% of people look for product recommendations from other customers before purchasing a product?
- Commenting to build a more engaged community
- Q&A with Members of the Community
- For those who are just getting started, a dependable support system is essential.
- Marketing functions include social media ads, review generation, retention, marketing, and SEO.
- Using in-mail forms, you can quickly generate customer reviews from any device.
- Algorithms for displaying the appropriate products to the right people.
Yotpo has a free package, but the premium package includes many useful features such as user-generated photos, social curation, coupons, and community Q&A. The price gets determined by your monthly traffic volume, products, and domains.
4. Live Chat
How many times have you emailed a company’s support account and received no response? Isn’t it frustrating? As a result, your site’s visitors will value a live chat feature that allows them to get answers to their questions quickly.
LiveChat not only provides a quick way to assist customers on your website but also increases conversion rates. Visitors who interact with you via live chat are 6.3 times more likely to complete their purchase.
It’s critical to be immediately available to answer your customers’ questions, especially when it’s so simple to click the back button and go to a competitor.
As the owner of an eCommerce site, the majority of questions you’ll receive will be from customers looking for information to help them decide whether or not to buy from you. So, the sooner you respond to them while they are still in the buying stage, the more likely they will buy on the spot.
- See what customers are typing, even if they never hit the send button.
- When necessary, transfer chats between agents.
- With the visitor banning feature, you can prevent rude visitors from entering your site.
- Keep up to date on delivery statuses.
- File sharing.
LiveChat has a monthly recurring fee of $16 and no setup fees. You can also use the free trial to see if you like it before committing to a payment plan.
Does changing the color of your “buy here” button encourages people to click on it more frequently? Will the new design make it easier for visitors to reach the checkout page? Should you change the call to action from “Buy Now” to “Finish Purchase” or keep it the same?
Any changes to your site are a crapshoot without an A/B testing tool like Optimizely.
Optimizely is a fantastic BigCommerce app that allows eCommerce owners to test various hypotheses and make concrete conversion rate optimization decisions. When you put different ideas into action, you can see the effects of the change.
However, Optimizely is more than just an experimentation platform. It is also a tool for improving user experience.
- A/B split testing
- For each test, detailed analytics with performance and conversion metrics get provided.
- Personalized marketing campaigns
- Advanced program administration
It is in your customers’ best interests to try out different ideas and see what works best. Nobody enjoys being perplexed and frustrated while attempting to navigate a website.
Using Optimizely can assist you in determining the most precise and most direct path to get people from where they are to where they need to be.
It isn’t easy to stand out in the world of eCommerce. Thousands of stores compete for consumers’ attention and business while managing countless other aspects of their online presence. BigCommerce provides the tools and ecosystem for businesses to thrive in this space, and the apps listed above will help your company stand out from the crowd and make a genuine impression on your customers. These BigCommerce apps can help you convert more customers, boost sales, save time, and possibly even save money (because you won’t be hiring outside developers).