The Best Thing About Travelling In A Motorhome
Travelling in a motorhome is an excellent way to see our great nation, whether you’re a weekend warrior seeking to make small journeys from your home base or you’re ready for the ‘Big Lap’ around Australia. Are you one of the hundreds of folks in Australia who, each year, have had enough of the 9-to-5 grind and want a vacation? The most amazing sensation is embarking on your own adventure in a house on wheels… if you have the appropriate motorhome. A classic road trip around Australia is in a campervan. Many parts of this large country are so remote that you’ll need to be self-sufficient to truly appreciate the calm magnificence of Australian nature. Campervan holidays in Australia are popular among both native Australians and visitors from abroad. What factors should you be looking at when you are looking to buy a caravan?
Is a Motorhome a Good Option?
A new or used motorhome is a pleasant and cheap way to travel around Australia, but keep in mind that there are other options to consider. From a simple swag or tent to a camper trailer, caravan, or motorhome, making the right choice can be difficult.
To make things easier, sit down and think about where you want to go on vacation. Camper trailers and caravans are excellent alternatives, but if you want luxury, convenience, and drivability, a motorhome is the way to go. Being able to pull up virtually anywhere and start the kettle in under 5 minutes is an unrivalled convenience. There are no poles, ropes, or winders because everything is already set up. Whether it’s sunny, rainy, or cyclone season, your mobile home will always be ready to provide you with a comfortable seat and a haven from the elements. There are so many things you can enjoy about travelling in a motorhome when it comes to self-drive vacations.
What Do You Really Want To Spend On – A New Or Used Motorhome?
This is a difficult one. The allure of a new motorhome is undeniable. When you buy a new RV, you know it will be set up exactly how you want it. It comes with a complete guarantee and will be in excellent mechanical condition. However, with additional features and inclusions, they can rapidly become prohibitively expensive.
If you’re on a tight budget, a second-hand motorhome can be a better option. If you buy from a reliable Motorhome dealer who gives a guarantee on your used motorhome, you can rest assured that if something goes wrong, you’ll have access to a network of repairers who can assist you. To see the best options available for both new and used, pay us a visit @https://www.avannsw.com.au to find out the best motorhome for sale with us, both used and new.
Reasons To Get A Motorhome
There are a “gazillion” reasons why a Motorhome is advantageous, but here are a few of our top ones.
- Motorhomes usually come with everything you might need for a trip, a full kitchenette, including a sink, stove, and refrigerator, etc. This is one of the best aspects of travelling in one. One of the best things about motorhome travel is that, because your bed is in the back, you don’t have to spend hours upon hours on the internet or at the travel agency looking for a place to stay. Stocking up on canned and packaged foods when they’re on sale before you leave and visiting farmers’ markets while on the road can help you save money on food. And, let’s face it, nothing beats cooking and dining outside!
- There is minimal set-up time for a campervan. No longer will you have to finish a long day of driving only to spend the next hour setting up camp. When you’re travelling in a motorhome, there’s nothing like driving into your campsite, putting on the hand brake, winding out the awning, and kicking your feet up with a drink with your travel partners.
- You have your own toilet and shower facilities. There are few things more irritating than waking up in the middle of the night, anxious for the bathroom, only to discover it’s 200 metres distant and it’s raining. A campervan ensures that you are covered. After a day of exploring, you can hop into the van and take a quick rinse without having to walk all the way to the nearest shower block.
- In a motorhome, you can sleep wherever you choose if it’s legal. The sky’s the limit with a motorhome, offering you more alternatives and spontaneity. From caravan sites to stunning beachside spots, they are all accessible with a camper. Your first motorhome purchase is a significant expense, but once you’ve made it, your travel expenses can be as low as you like.
- A common fallacy is that a motorhome is difficult to drive or park; however, this could not be further from the truth! It’s probably equivalent to driving a medium-sized van, so you won’t need any special skills or a specific licence; simply get in and go.
- Another advantage of travelling in a motorhome is the amount of storage space available. You’ll have a hard time filling every cupboard in a campervan because there are so many secret nooks and crannies! You do not need to be concerned about the weather. No more being afraid of rainy days and having to keep your kids entertained when stuck in a tent. Motorhomes can also include a heater, TV, and many power outlets, allowing you to keep your electronics charged while staying toasty.
- Travelling in a motorhome allows you to get the most out of your vacation. When it comes to outdoor activities, a motorhome offers a plethora of alternatives, from dining beneath the awning to exploring bike paths or relaxing at the beach.
- There are a variety of sizes to choose from. There’s no need to worry about where everyone will sleep because there are a variety of campervan alternatives to fit practically any family.
- Motorhome vacations are a great way to spend time with friends and family. Finally, the nicest part of a motorhome vacation is the opportunity to bond with your loved ones. You’ll be able to spend a lot of quality time together and truly make the most of the unique experience, whether it’s nights spent playing games around the dining table or getting out and enjoying the great outdoors.
- You can be your own tour guide when you have your own RV. While each voyage may have a time limit, your itinerary is never etched in stone. Do you have a favourite coastal camping spot? Stay a couple days longer. Do you have a hankering for some interior exploration? Take a road trip away from the coast. It is entirely up to you to make your decision.
- Feel guilty about leaving your pet behind? Then don’t! Animals can easily adapt to your motorhome lifestyle and will be much happier on the road with you than in a kennel. There are many camping spots, and caravan parks, which allow you to take your dog. Some even have doggy day-cares!
- Consider paying a visit to friends or family in the country, but you’re usually put off by the prospect of sleeping on the lumpy sofa bed in the living room? The issue has been resolved. You can park your RV in the driveway and effectively ‘camp out’ for the duration of your visit. It means you can spend meaningful time with your loved ones without feeling like you’re invading their personal space.
When looking for a motorhome for sale or a new purchase, you need to spend time ensuring that you have the best one for your requirements. Once that is done travelling in a campervan is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. So, what do you have to lose? If you are looking to buy a caravan, please get in touch with us as soon as possible to set up your next trip @ https://www.avannsw.com.au.