What are Epilators? Why should you buy one?
Are you tired of waxing? Are you looking for something new and more effective? Epilators is what you are looking for, it is the best alternative to waxing and other hair removal methods.
This article will give you all the information you need to know about Epilators.
What is an Epilator?
Epilator is an electronic device used for hair removal. There is no use of wax as it directly plucks away your hair as you move the device over your body parts.
Waxing is a painful hair removal method, epilation is not that painful. Some people may experience pain and discomfort while using epilators.
Plucking, waxing, shaving are some of the most common methods of hair removal. Epilators are something different and if you wish to try them, you must surely do it as they are safe to use.
There are two types of Epilators, a dry one and the other is the wet one. The dry Epilator can be used without water and the wet one is used with water. People usually use wet Epilators while bathing or showering.
How to Use an Epilator?
At first, position your Epilator at a 90° angle to your skin. Hold the device loosely against the skin and don’t press it against the skin. Then move the Epilator in the direction of hair growth to remove them from the roots. If Epilators are used in the opposite direction of hair growth, they will be less effective.
Points to remember for using an Epilator
– Always moisturize your skin after using an Epilator.
– Some people experience redness and irritation after epilation but may go away after a couple of hours.
– Epilation works best at night due to the reactions it causes.
– Be very slow and gentle while using Epilators on your skin.
– Clean the Epilator properly after use with alcohol.
Reasons why you should epilate instead of waxing?
– An Epilator is not very expensive and it is economical as compared to regular salon visits.
– Waxing is effective for hair growth of at least ½ inch but Epilators can even remove 0.55 mm of hair.
– Epilation is a less painful and more effective method than waxing.
– Epilation is a mess-free, quick and easy method. On the other hand, waxing is a long and painful messy procedure.
– Epilators are portable and are good to use anytime anywhere.
Risks involved in using Epilators
Epilators are very safe and effective to use. Each person’s body reacts differently to everything and therefore it is advisable to use it personally before trusting it. Some people experience pain while using Epilators at first but it is bearable, cleaning the areas with cloth dipped in cold water may help ease pain. If you can tolerate the pain and discomfort, trust me you will love the device.
Why should you buy an Epilator?
-Epilators are in trend as they are very easy to use. They give amazing results in a short time as compared to other methods of hair removal.
– Epilators provide smoother skin for about a month because it takes a long for hair to grow from the root level. Though results may vary from one person to another, they are more or less similar.
– It is a good option if you want to remove short hair and waxing cannot be used for very short hair. So, it is good to use on all types of hair at all times.
– According to researches, hair grows back softer after the epilation method. They even grow at a slower rate and hair growth also lessens with regular use of Epilators.
The best epilators are from the company Phillips and it has a very wide variety of Epilators.
Epilators are good to use and give you smooth skin for a longer period. The result is surprisingly good but the process is a bit painful. Moreover what works for others might not always work for you. First, try the epilation method on a small area of your hand before going for other parts. This device will help you to get rid of all the unwanted hair from your body. Women use Epilators these days and they have liked the process.