Why My HP Envy Printer Is Wont Print
Generally if the printer is not printing then it is a common issue and that can arise from various reasons such as:
- Missing or out of date drivers
- Faulty connections
- Bad configurations in windows
- And more
SOLUTIONS TO FIX THIS ISSUE:
- Check HP Printer status: This is the first solution in which you have to make sure that the HP printer won’t print has the enough paper in the paper tray. You have to also make sure that if there is any paper in it then check it carefully that none of it is stuck in the paper feed but if there is any then kindly check with the manufacturer on the best way so that they can remove the paper as you do not want to ruin the internal motor or the paper feeder. Also if you want the service for the HP printer then you can also contact to the HP directly via customer support.
- Cancel all HP printer jobs: This solution is bit much technical but it is not too advanced as many timed during the life of the HP printer the jobs you send for the printing can become stuck in the print queue. So for resolving this issue you have to follow some steps such as:
- Firstly go the windows control panel and there you have to select the devices and printers.
- After that you nerd find the HP printer in the list of printing devices and then right click on the printer and select the see what’s printing.
- After that you will see that the new page will open and there you have to click on the printer menu item which is in the top right and select the open as administrator in the menu.
- At last you have to open the printer menu in the right top again and then select the cancel all documents.
- Set your HP printer as default printer: in this solution you will see if the printer is all hooked up but printing cannot be done so it can be that the HP printer is not set to the default in windows. If you want that your printer should become as a default printer then you need to follow some steps such as:
- Firstly you need to go to the windows control panel and then select the devices and printers.
- Then you have to find the HP printer in the list of printing devices in which you have to right click on the printer and select the set as default printer from the drop down menu.
- HP Printer troubleshooting: This is the next solution in which you have to check the connection of the cable from the wall power to the HP printer power connector.
- Update HP printer driver: This is the last solution in which you will get to know that if the above two methods are most helpful then you can do it possibly by automatically with driver support. This support will be scanning the computer to reduce any problem drivers on the computer. If you want to try this solution then you have to follow some steps for that:
- Firstly you need to download the drivee support and then install the driver support free trial.
- After that you have to wait for let the software has run the free scan to reduce the problem for the driver and any other opportunities.
- After that you need to click the fix it button so that you can register driver support to get started updating the drivers for the printing devices on the computer.
After the registration the software will walk you through the entire process then you will be receiving an unlimited tech support with the driver support signature device.